INTAIR Company, in addition to representation of commercial interests of airlines as the General Sales Agent, it aims to extend its business for representation of other businesses in the tourism industry, i.e. hotels, car hire, tour-operators and tourism boards.
We offer our partners:
- Dedicated sales force to develop and support airline’s performance on the market.
- Reservation and ticketing office in the premium location on 69 Koszykowa Str. in the city centre.
- Experienced reservation and ticketing staff to be trained by the airline to promote and sell its product .
- Sales calls to IATA agents, OTA, tour operators, MICE agents and corporate accounts in according to airline’s importance.
- Regular electronic newsletters distributed to different groups of recipients: agents, tour operators and corporate accounts.
- Efficient roadshows and workshops in the largest Polish towns and cities to present airline product, offers and news.
- Regular overviews of the economical situation in Poland and updates of the potential changes, challenges and threats of the Polish travel industry.
- All sales and marketing activities agreed with airline according to budget opportunities, usually provided by GSA for foreign partners to develop brand recognition, to increase the turnovers and profits through the sales network e.g. participation in travel fair, study tours promoting the product and destinations among travel agents, tour operators and media representatives.
- Agent’s helpdesk and airline’s groupdesk.
- Regular SWOT analysis.
- Suggestion of the frequency and operation days.
- Drafting sales policy based on incentive agreements for travel industry partners.
- Representing carrier towards aviation institutions and associations such as: airports, Civil Aviation Authorities, BAR.
- Supervising the registration process of an airline branch in Poland, required to obtain sales rights on the Polish market.
- Negotiating and supervising the service from the bookkeeping company serving the branch office accounting.
- Other services as required e.g. cooperation with handling agents, negotiations of SPA agreements, joint activities with the embassy.
We will inform you on our cooperation with new partners on our website in the News tab. If you are interested to co-operate with us, please contact us.