Dear Sir or Madam,
In connection with the entry into force on 25 May 2018 of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (GDPR), we hereby provide the most important information regarding your personal data, their protection, processing purposes and your rights related to this issue.
Please read the information below, and at the same time, we encourage you to update your data and express the relevant consents and send them back to firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
On 25 May 2018, the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of data and repealing Directive 95 / EC came into effect. 46 / EC (general regulation on data protection, hereinafter referred to as "the RODO Regulation").
In order to perform the duties provided for by the Regulation of the GDPR, we provide the following information:
- The administrator of your data is the company INTAIR Krzysztof Baranowski (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator") based in Warsaw (00-667) at ul. Koszykowa 69 lok. 5. REGON number 146706563 NIP 767-130-3-90 (e-mail address: email@example.com)
- The administrator has not appointed a data protection officer
- Your personal data is processed by the Administrator:
- for the purposes of direct marketing, in particular sending commercial information, in particular handling inquiries regarding the aviation products of the partners represented by INTAIR Krzysztof Baranowski.
- in order to provide services provided by the Administrator in the scope of agreements concluded with aviation partners.
- in order to transfer your data to third parties, in particular airlines operated by the Administrator with seats abroad, as part of representative agreements signed.
- The Administrator declares that he has a qualified staff (employees and co-workers) and that he has met the requirements set out in the RODO Regulation regarding technical and organizational conditions that should be met by devices and IT systems used to process personal data in order to protect the personal data being processed adequate to the threats and the categories of data to be protected.
- The data will be processed until the end of the provision of representative services by the Administrator, withdrawal of consent or opposition to the processing of data for the indicated purposes.
- You have the right to:
- access to the content of your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing and transfer data
- raise objections to the processing of own personal data used for the purpose of direct marketing. The right to object may be exercised at any time by sending a message to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- the right to object to the processing of own personal data used for other purposes resulting from the legally legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, without affecting the lawfulness of processing
- withdrawing consent to the processing of own personal data for each communication channel, and withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal
- file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection when you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the law.