Flydubai : Information on airlines
Information on airlines
From its hub in Dubai, flydubai has created a network of connections to over 90 destinations in the world, with a future development plan that will allow the new fleet to be completed within the next decade.
The airline will expand by 296 aircraft.
Since its commencement in June 2009, flydubai has consistently been involved in the abolition of travel boundaries, creating free movement for people and trade, increasing connectivity between different cultures as part of a constantly evolving network. Company highlighted its flydubai journey with a series of "milestones" that reflect the scale of ambition in planning the future of the airline:
- A consistently expanding network of connections: A network of over 90 ports has been created in 48 countries in Africa, Central Asia, the Caucasus, Eastern Europe, the Persian Gulf and the Middle East and the Indian subcontinent.
- Service of niche markets: Over 70 new routes have been opened, which until now have not been operated in Dubai by any of the carriers operating to / from the Arab Emirates.
- Efficient use of the single fleet: The operator of a single fleet of 61 narrow-body aircraft consisting of the Boeing 737 MAX 8 and Boeing 737-800 NG (Next Generation).
- Record order: The largest single order for the delivery of a new fleet during the Dubai Airshow edition in 2013 and 2017 was submitted
- Increase passenger traffic: in 2017, flydubai carried 10.9 million passengers in its network.